ain’t she a looker?
hunger games seems to be the only thing anyone talks about nowadays. the book and the movie have been huge successes and the young star of the movie, jennifer lawrence, is on her way to becoming a household name. a few stars were put on the fashion map after killer promo tours last year, will this promo tour do the same for jennifer? let us dissect her looks.
:: red carpet looks ::
1. paris premiere: jennifer had the perfect look for paris in this tom ford dress with gold zipper detail and a sexy plunging back. tom ford heels, a glossy mane and red lips completed this very parisian look.
2. world premiere: for the huge world premiere in los angeles, jennifer chose a show-stopping dress. her gold foil prabal gurung dress from the fall 2012 collection had sexy cut-outs and a thigh-high split. a messy, yet embellished, updo completed this look.
3. nyc screening: in new york, jennifer stepped away from black and gold and gave us some emerald green. her pleated calvin klein frock has a youthful feel and the plunging neckline gives it a kick of sexiness. she has a killer bod doesn’t she?
4. berlin premiere: a surprising orange/red marchesa for berlin…how do you guys like this look? there are numerous better marchesa dresses that she could have opted for, this one is quite disappointing. it almost makes her look disproportionate.
5. london premiere: this custom made ralph lauren gown is my favorite. the dress has a intricate crocodile skin print hand embossed on it and it accented with a black belt. it looks like the dress was poured onto her – sophisticated and sleek, i love.
her tv show appearances are chic, fresh and youthful